If you are planning to relocate to another state, you would undoubtedly opt for interstate packers and movers who can help you relocate without any hassle. Or if you want to save money, then you can obviously spend some time on carefully packing, hiring labors, and of course, hiring a means of transport. Now after your goods are relocated, comes your turn to travel to the other state along with your family, which isn’t difficult at all. Oh, wait! Do you have a pet and wondering what is to be done to move your darling pet? Interstate pet transportation is not all that easy, you can’t take it with yourself in the train, can you?But there’s always a way out. There are many relocation companies who also happen to offer interstate pet transportation services in India. Continue reading Interstate Pet Transportation in India: All you need to know
Packing for hostel is way more different than packing for domestic house shifting. Since you will be moving all alone to the hostel, you may not need to pack fridge, TV and other home appliances. I remember how confused I was when I had to pack for hostel when I was moving away from the family for the first time. I was nearly clueless and confused between what to pack for hostel and what to leave.
I am sure you need different kind of packing strategy to pack for hostel. When you are moving to a hostel, you should have a packing checklist to ensure you are missing anything while packing for hostel. Continue reading How to Pack for Hostel: Essential Packing Tips for Students
Relocation can prove to be an activity that is very hectic because it involves several activities that include packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking, and etc. Therefore, whenever you receive the good news of your promotion to a branch in some other city, or if you get a transfer letter then immediately start planning the entire relocation. Without a proper plan, there is no way possible that you’ll relocate at ease without any hassles. Continue reading Relocation Services in India for Home and Vehicles: All you need to know about
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu has always played a very crucial role in the traditional, historical and academic growth of our country India, and has been representing a variety of elements of the Dravidian civilization. It is the Fourth-largest city and the fourth-most populous metropolitan area in the country, and also the 31st-largest urban area in the world. The city is the secondary financial hub in the country after Mumbai, and is also called as the “Detroit of India” for its huge and renowned automobile industry. Continue reading Pros and Cons of Moving to Chennai
Everyone likes a greener environment, right? This is mainly because; a greener environment evokes fresh energy, creates fresh and lively environment, and is undoubtedly healthy for everyone. But with the increase in pollution, improper waste management, global warming and other hazardous environmental issues, it has become very tough for us to retain a greener environment around our home, locality or our city as a whole. It’s tough to retain greenery, but it’s not impossible isn’t it? We should always try to discover the solutions for the impossible tasks, and conquer it. Continue reading 5 Ways to Create a Greener Environment at Home
Social media is immensely popular today, because most of us use it for various purposes such as sharing and exchanging information, ideas, pictures, videos etc with our friends and fans. Facebook probably is the most popular social networking site we have today. But did you know that you can use Facebook to find service professionals like movers, pest control, house cleaning services and etc? Most of the big or small businesses are present on Facebook, and this is very advantageous.
Facebook is a media that will help you exchange messages, post status and photos, share videos and receive notifications when others update their profiles. Additionally, users may join common-interest groups organized by workplace, school or college, and etc. But, the latest trend of using ‘Facebook’ is to promote businesses. Therefore, people who are worried about searching a reliable packers and movers service in their locality, you can now easily find them over the internet. And if you have a Facebook account, it would be easier for you to find movers on Facebook.
Here’s how to find movers on Facebook
If you are looking for packers and movers for relocation services, and wondering about how to find movers on Facebook, then I can help you out. Here are some tips that will help you find movers on Facebook, for home and vehicle relocation services.
If you search for Packers and movers companies in Google, you’ll get plenty of them no doubt. And when you enter their site, you’ll see that they’ll definitely have a link of their Facebook page. So, while you are already logged in Facebook, you can easily search for the packers and movers companies, ‘like’ their page and then ask for quotations, or any other queries. It’s not a tough job at all. Below are the things that you need to do, in order to search for packers and movers in Facebook are:
- Log on to Facebook.com, if you don’t have an account you may have to register and create one.
- Go to the search bar and type “Packers and movers City Name”
- Facebook will focus on the sentence you have typed, and will detect the keyword and according to that will yield you results.
- It will list down all the packers and movers companies of the ABC location, who are registered with Facebook, or have a page/fan page.
- After you get the list of Packers and movers of ABC location, you can start clicking on them randomly, or one by one from the top and check their details.
- In the left hand side of the company’s page, you’ll find their contact details such as, email ID, address, Phone number, link of the website, and even the links of alternative profiles in the other social media sites.
- You’ll also get to see a brief description of the company in the left hand side of the company’s page. This will help you get an idea about the company, and you’ll not have to call them up and ask again and again about them.
- Below the brief description, you’ll get a link claiming ‘Read more’. When you click that, you’ll get a short description of the company, their mission, website, and the company’s overview. So, by just clicking the ‘Read more’ link, you’ll get too much information under one page and this will make your work easier.
- Finally, after going through so many things, shortlist the ones which you feel are reliable and worthy. You can also shortlist them on the basis of the reviews (positive reviews), and plenty of likes or fans/followers.
- After short-listing, you can contact them over Facebook, or you may call them and ask for quotes, or else visit their website and request for quotations. And then after getting quotations from the shortlisted Packers and movers, you can easily choose the one that fits your requirements.
So, aren’t the steps easy? Anyone who is completely a Facebook-worm will easily be able to search plenty of packers and movers. And those who are yet to connect to Facebook, it wouldn’t be tough for them either. Facebook not only makes your search easy, but also makes the entire process very active and conversational.
Benefits of using Facebook to find movers and packers services
There are many benefits of using social networking sites like Facebook. It helps you get the most relevant information that matters the most. Here are a few listed benefits:
- Information about the business:When a person creates a Facebook page related to his business/company, he’ll have to post all the information related to sales, recent news, and other items of interest. This will help you know more about them, and you can immediately messaging them personally. And the person, who looks after the content of the social network site, will reply back to you.
- Blogs: If the Packers and movers companies have a blog, then they’ll be definitely adding the links of those blog posts in Facebook. You can also go through those blogs, and you’ll get a bit of idea about how much they know about the field and business of Packing and moving.
- Question and answers: In most of the business/service oriented pages, you’ll find an active conversation going on between the service provide and their customers. Sometimes the company itself asks the customers about how they liked the service, and sometimes the customers themselves write a review or complain. So, basically after seeing those posts you’ll get a fair idea about the company’s reputation, its dedication towards the customers, and the quality of the service they provide.
- You’ll be able connect to similar service providers: Yes, you heard it right. When a business/company starts their Facebook page, they usually try connecting or developing a relation with similar businesses. So, when you are following a particular Packers and Mover’s page, you’ll be able to connect to some other packers and movers as well. So, isn’t this great? It will increase your chances to find more companies and compare them.
- Connect to people: Through Facebook, you’ll be able to connect to some of the past-customers of a particular packers and movers company. This will help you ask them about the companies quality of service, its rates etc.
The inclusion of a social networking site, such as Facebook makes your search easier. Previously, yellow pages and other directories were the only way of searching for the contacts of various service providers. But today you can find movers on Facebook much efficiently than ever before and hire one in a jiffy. When you search for a pro on Facebook, you not only get the basic contact details, but get to know a lot about the company e.g. total likes, reviews, what they are sharing, how they respond to complain and issues etc and you can use these information to take better decision.
Still having issues? You can post your relocation needs here to get introduced with relevant movers in your city, within next 15 minutes or so.
I am glad to write this post, because I have spent fair amount of time in Bangalore and Pune both. Yesterday only my cousin brother was asking me because he has to relocate to Bangalore or Pune and he has got the liberty to choose. He is based in Kolkata and has almost lived entire life here. This job transfer is inevitable but he has choice to live in Bangalore or Pune. Continue reading Which Is a Better City to Live in, Bangalore or Pune?
Painting a house is very essential because by painting a house every year, you can easily give a fresh and vibrant look to your house. Not only look and feel it also helps you protect your walls from fungus and other damages. When compared to other forms of redecorating a house, painting a house is considered to be a little complicated because you ought to find contractors, procure different types of paints, may have to vacate the room and so on. Continue reading Save Money Painting a House – 5 tips to save more
Are you moving to Bangalore but wondering about the city? Are you unsure about the cuisine, life style, job prospects and other such things? Let me congratulate you if you have decided to move to Bangalore and I will help you know what is important to know before moving to Bangalore. Bangalore, also known as Bangaluru, is nick named as the ‘Silicon valley’ of east because of its skyscraper reputation in the field of Information technology. No other city in India could still beat Bangalore in the field of IT. Continue reading Moving to Bangalore? 8 things you should know before moving
Household storage services can be used to store household materials in a safe and secured warehouse. Different types of storage facilities are available like self storage, public storage, industrial and cold storage etc. These storage facilities can be used to store your goods for shorter duration like from a few months to a year or some time even more. Continue reading Best Practice Tips for Household Goods Storage in India