Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics that uses the laws of both Heaven and Earth to help one improve life by receiving positive energy. Every tip that we use today in Feng Shui uses one or more of the following: colors, elements, sound, scent, and movement. Feng means wind and Shui means water. In Chinese culture wind and water are associated with good health, thus good Feng Shui came to mean good fortune, while bad Feng Shui means bad luck, or misfortune. Good Feng Shui can help you create an environment that can attract prosperity, good wealth and health. You may consider these Feng Shui tips for interior designing of your home.
Feng Shui tips for health, wealth and good relationship
Listed below are some of the useful Feng Shui tips for good health, wealth and healthier relationship.
- Keep your surroundings clean and spacious to ensure free flow of air and light. This is the first and very important tip to create a harmonious house Feng Shui energy.
- Put nice and clean flowerpots with fresh flowers and water. Fresh flowers can brighten any room and fill it with a scent that can transform any room for the better.
- Place an indoor water fountain or waterfall in the southwest corner of your home. Water is a very important element in Feng Shui and it can really do wonders for you.
- Make sure that Lights and Air can free flow inside your house. You may use good quality air purifier and good quality light. Also natural light can be best of all for good Feng Shui energy (or chi, as they call it). Avoid harsh lighting, which is not easy on your eyes
- Candles and crystals in all shapes, sizes and color are welcome. Apart from creating a warm glow, they improve the entire look of your home, while enhancing romance.
- Place your bed in a position that provides a solid wall behind you for support. Avoid placing your bed in front of the door. Sleeping in line with the door usually expose you to excessive Chi, which can contribute to stress, irritability and health issue
- Avoid sleeping in a position with overhead beam or overhead cupboards. Also try to avoid sharp angles from the interior decorations, and an overhead fan in a room with a low ceiling.
- Never sleep with your feet facing towards the door, this is known as the ‘coffin position’ which of course is not.
- Money plant, Wealth vases, Wealth ships and much other stuff have been used for centuries as Feng shui items to attract wealth. So, you can anytime opt for these fancy decorative items in order to bring home ample wealth.
- According to Feng shui, south east and north corner of a room is considered as the wealth corner. So, you must make effort to preserve this corner by keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Always keep your wallet packed with money because it is a symbol of abundance according to Feng shui. Avoid empty wallet.
If you maintain all the relevant and important points followed in the world of Feng shui culture, then nothing can block prosperity to enter your home. To follow the appropriate rules of Feng shui, you may consult a Feng Shui expert or an Interior designer and decorators, who can give you input on how to decorate your home according to Feng shui.