The wedding is a lifetime moment filled with lots of emotions, excitements, dreams, hopes, anxiety and worries. Wedding planning could turn out to be a tedious and stressful thing to handle for you and your family because it involves lots of minute tasks and activities. Thousands of rituals and customs, hundreds of guests, the catering and decorations, all these need to be managed carefully and perfectly. All these activities, coupled with tensions, can you manage it all? Is it possible for one person to manage all? Then, what is the solution? The name of the solution is a Wedding Planner. Having a professional Wedding Planner involved to organize and co-ordinate this joyful wedding event can eliminate that stress for you and family.
Wedding Planners are professionals (companies) who work with you closely and take care of all the arrangements that are required to make your wedding a grand success and memorable moment of your life.
Finding that perfect wedding planner can be difficult at times. You must do some research to make sure that their team is professional, they have some satisfied customers, they have handled the marriage of the level you are planning to and so on. Below are some tips on finding and hiring that professional wedding planner who can execute just the way you want.
So, how can you find a perfect wedding planner suitable for you? Here are some of the basic ways.
- Start looking for referrals from your friends and family, or search wedding planners on google or other search machines.
- Once you have some contact numbers, call them and fix an appointment.
- Communicate your vision to the wedding planners and explain them well about the kind of guests who will be attending, explain them about your budget etc. The more you communicate, the better they will be able to understand.
- Ask for their input and advice on how to improve the overall event.
- Ask for some referral of their past clients, to ensure they have some satisfied customers and they are worth hiring.
- Finally discuss the pocket pinch and other terms and conditions.
Well, these are some of the basic steps. But, there remains a big question mark. Will there be any problem if these steps are to be followed? Yes, there are some problems:
- The contact numbers and the websites that you get from Google, are they genuine? Are they verified? You do not know.
- There are various kinds of wedding planners. Some deal with premium projects like that of elite class, budget may be going over 50 Lakhs or more. While, there are some who entertain projects of much lower budgets. Say, if you are looking forward for an event around 10 Lakhs, and contacting those big budgeted planners, then they will not entertain you. Your time and energy will be wasted. You must get connected to the right kind of wedding planner as per your needs.
- Some companies may not even take calls, thus creating problem for you.
- The companies have to be responsible enough as well. After you pay them the advance, you find that they just vanished in thin air. God forbid, but there are all kinds of situations that may arise. What will you do then?
Well, do not panic. You will get relief now that you have come to our site. We are there to help you out and save you from any such messy situations. Fill up the request form, and our professional team will contact you within minutes to know your requirements. Then, three verified companies will contact you and submit their quotes to you. You will get the service here absolutely free of cost, and you will make your decision independently. We will just place the cards before you so that you can make a judicious decision.
Once you communicate to a couple of Wedding Planners, you will be able to understand which one of hem is offering you a better deal, who is more professional and finally whom you should hire. If you are in India and looking for a wedding planner, you may check out ServiceSutra.com a community of human verified Local Service professionals in India. Once you post your service request, you will get connected to three local wedding planners. You will have a detailed conversation with them, and hire the one who is most suitable for you.
Remember, wedding is a grand and pompous event involving thousands of responsibilities. Wedding may be made in heaven, but the event and the budget are to be taken place here on earth. The wedding planner will take care of everything, the decoration, the catering, the rituals etc. So the wedding planner that you are planning to hire must be able to understand your vision and expectations well to execute properly. The wedding planner knows how to organize and manage the events, and thereby will be able to make the wedding a grand success, creating a positive impression on your guests too. Make the magical moments of wedding memorable by hiring a wedding planner perfect for you.