Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer.
From all of us at ServiceSutra
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer.
From all of us at ServiceSutra
Christmas is around the corner, and everyone is so excited about it! Christmas means loads of merry-making activities, wonderful decorations, Christmas trees all around which are well lit and well decorated, Santa Claus carrying a sack full of love, yummilicious fruit Cakes, Chocolate boxes with variety of chocolates in it, and etc. But, when it comes to prioritisation, the Christmas Decorations tops the list, isn’t it?Christmas decoration is one such thing that excites the people of every age group, everyone is always ready and enthusiastic to decorate their home or rooms pre Christmas.
What would be the better than turning your home into a miniature festival of joy, and welcome Christmas eve very jovially? Therefore, decorate your home for christmas and flush away all the negativity, and welcome positivity.Take a look at some of the great design ideas for Christmas decoration
The main objective of ServiceSutra is to give you, a great sense of confidence while you are use our website. Our team is completely committed to remain available whenever you need us, and thus, we have displayed our mobile number on the top, right hand side corner of our website’s pages. This will enable you to give us a call at your convenient time, and someone among the team members will always happily respond to you.
We actually had our contact number displayed on the ‘Contact Us’ page. But yesterday, a customer called up and requested us to display our contact number in every pages of our website, so that, its always visible and the customers will be able to talk to us directly whenever they require. We totally agree to that customer, and have ensured that it’s visible on all the our website pages.
So now our website has four things to provide you which has made communication easy:
We the team of ServiceSutra, is always looking forward to offer you with several delightful experiences. We would warmly welcome, and appreciate any further feedback from our customers. Please share our tip if you like them, that will help us improve the usability, and add much more value to it.
Do you want your website to be shown in the Google search results? Well, doesn’t require a very tricky idea, but a proper search engine optimization. If a little bit of on page, and off-page optimization is done, it can really help you make your website appear in the search results of major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and etc.
There are many paid online as well as offline channels like Pay Per Click, that advertises about the most popular search engines. But this is only possible if you have enough funds. But, if you pay a little attention to the basics of Search Engine optimization or SEO, its going to be a long term achievement, and you’ll not have to pay anything for this. If done properly, SEO can bring lots of advantages to your business.
There are several techniques that can be used while optimizing your search engine on a website. But, here are the basic rules that can help you make your website suitable for Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines to start crawling your website.
1. Firstly, you will need to find the keywords, or key phrases for your products/business. Here are several tools available for keyword research such as the Google keywords tool. Try and use 2-3 letters keywords to begin with, for example if you offer Interior design services then your keywords could be ‘home interior design’. And if you want to mention the place where you’ll be running your business mention the place’s name, for example- if you offer your services in Kolkata, mention ‘Kolkata Interior designer’.
2. Place at least 2 keywords or key phrase in the title text, followed by your brand name (specially if your brand is new) like “Interior design services in kolkata by ABC interior, Call for a free quote.” Ideally, the title should not be more than 70 characters.
3. Another important place where you must have some keywords are in the Meta Description, that Google, and other search engines displays in their search results. Use this to explain about your products/service in little more detail, than the title. Use keywords here as well, just like you used in the title. Meta description should be within 150 characters.
4. You may use keywords tags as well. Goggle won’t read/accept it, but many other sites accepts it. Reminding you again, be specific and put the keywords and phrases correctly.
6. Create a Sitemap.xml file. There are many free tools that you can use to generate xml sitemap page.
7. Register on Google web-masters, and other web-master tools, and then submit your website, as well as the xml sitemaps.
That’s all you need to do for optimising the search engines. If you find it difficult to do so, then hire service from a professional SEO company, which can help you optimize your website. Its an ongoing process, and SEO is required to be done on a regular basis to keep your website on the top of the search engine’s list.
If you want to read more, then download Google SEO guide for free and also find some great articles on seomoz.orgFollow us on Twitter or lets connect on Facebook for more updates
Recently one of my friend suggested me to check my office’s Vastu, specifically the room where our sales team works. He suggested that I should change their sitting arrangement as per Vastu Shashtra. I personally have never followed Vastu tips and stuff, but yes if altering seating arrangement can make some difference, then why not?
The implementation of Vastu principles can improve business potentiality, and the success rate of any business. This doesn’t mean that by following these Vastu tips for office you will receive tons of order immidiately without making any effort. Following vastu is going to make things just favourable. I contacted a friend who has some knowledge of Vastu Shashtra, and I also did some research on the Internet. And then changed by office sitting arrangements and stuff accordingly.
Here are some very useful office Vastu tips that you may like to apply in your office. Continue reading 8 Important Vastu Tips for Office
Bedroom is a personal space at your home, where you will like to feel comfortable, and spend good quality time. Hence, to make this room feel peaceful and comfy, choosing the right colour shades for a bedroom is very essential, and will make it look even better. You must pay attention to every details and express your own sense of style, colour, comfort, light and etc, in order to ensure you get an awesome finish in the end.
Colour of the walls, curtains, furniture and other elements has an immense effects on your mood. Hence, choosing right set of colours for the bedroom walls is really very important. While choosing colours for bedroom, always remember to accommodate the colour preferences of your partner as well (if you are married). Also just keep in mind that the colour of bedroom walls should compliment the colour of other decorative elements in your bedroom. Continue reading How to Choose Colors for Bedroom Paints
Internet has become the most popular, and the fastest medium in the entire world. And its influence in India is so high that even small business like a tour and travel operator, or a car rental service provider can get their website designed at very affordable prices. But finding a skilled and trustworthy web designer in India, to design a website for your business is very crucial and essential.
Indian is a favourite destination where SMEs and even bigger corporate houses are outsourcing website designing, as well as other IT and computer related jobs. A nice and search engine friendly website can help you grow your business, that’s why you need to find a suitable web designer. Not just an eco-friendly website, but a website designed using latest technologies and best standards is also necessary, or else it may ruin your reputation, and give zero return on your investment.
In India, you may come across people who have just finished their course and claim to be world changer. You will find lots of freelancers who don’t have require expertise or experience. So have to be very careful while hiring a website designer for your website design requirements.
Based on my experience, I have listed below few important tips that can help you while you are hiring a website designer, to design your company’s website.
1. Note down your ultimate goal of having a website. As yourself questions such as- Why exactly you need a website? Do you want to sell products online, or just to provide information about your products/services?
2. Write down the main features, which you want to have in your website. This will help you to choose the right kind of designer who can tailor your web needs. If you need a dynamic website, then that will require additional scripting (programming). But if you need static website, then it does not require complex any programming/scripting. For example if you want to accept orders, display products, picture prices, and want to update these information by your own, then you need a dynamic website. Your plans will help you decide whether you want a dynamic or a static web designer.
3. Now, Google and web designers within your city . You will see a number of website design companies, some of them might even have a provision where you can directly describe your needs online.
4. Talk to at least 4-5 companies who appear in Google(usually at the top). Its always suggested to go for the top searches because, it shows that they are serious in their own business, and excel in their work.
5. Talk to them and share your requirements, and ask for a proposal with their understanding of your requirements. Ask hem how they plan to do it, and also some reference to their past work and clients to whom you can talk, and authenticate their feedback and testimony.
7. After listening to the proposals, seeing the past works and talking to the customers, you must have definitely got some idea. Now use this idea to short-list the best one, that can fit your requirement.
8. Before you finalize a web designing company, you should ask about their payment terms, support terms, time of delivery, how many variations they will provide you before you approve a design, will they help you set-up your emails, how many email accounts they will offer, and other questions that might rise in your mind.
9. Give priority to the companies over the freelancers. Companies usually have a team, and they stick to the deadlines. You will be able to reach them whenever required, and there will be less communication gap. In case of freelancers, at times it becomes hard to reach out to them, or they may just leave freelancing suddenly after getting a full time job, or relocated to a different cities. There could be hundred of excuses which a freelancer can make, but not a professional company.
10. Negotiate well on the deliverables. Ask them what extra services they will be offering, like social media presence set-up, free support for a few weeks, will they show you how to check your emails on web mail, and etc.
If you are planning to a hire a professional website designer to design your website, and want to talk to three competent website designers, then simply post your requirements here and get connected with three website designers in your city quickly.
The bedroom is one of the important rooms in the home because you wake up and go to sleep in it. But the sad case is that other rooms are visited by guests more often, like the living room or bathroom, and that’s why, they tend to get more priority than the bedroom. But, if you want to give your dingy bedroom a makeover, then you can surely give it a good makeover through different ways.
While doing interior designing for your bedroom, your goal should not be just make it look good, but to a look that makes you feel restful and peaceful, so that you can get some sound sleep, and at the same time enjoy fresh and positive energy on a daily basis. If you have planned to design your bedroom, you may like to consider some of the basic tips which will help you in designing your bedroom.
Decorating or redecorating your bedroom can have a positive influence on your daily life. So, follow the mentioned tips to give your bedroom a new makeover easily. It will not only lift your mood and your spirits, but will also provide with sound, peaceful and heavenly sleep.
Due to a steady rise in price of properties, most of the people nowadays prefer owning small flats, mainly due to the sky high rates of the larger ones. There is a tendency that people owning smaller flats feel constricted and limited when it comes to decorating and designing it. Continue reading Small Apartment Interior Design Tips and Tricks
Shifting to a new place or a new home is really a complex affair, specially if you are relocating to a new city. The shifting task itself is a tough work, it requires a lot of activities right from packing of goods to finding vehicles for transporting them, and even labours for loading and unloading them. So, in such cases hiring a mover and packer company would reduce your trouble. Continue reading DIY packing and moving tips for home shifting in India