India is known for so many things such as its rich culture and heritage, and Vastu Shastra is considered as one of such culture which almost every person in this entire country follows. Vastu shastra is not actually a culture, but a science of architecture and construction. But most of the people consider it to be a culture, rather than science because, this practice incorporate traditional Hindu and in some cases Buddhist beliefs. Initially Vastu Shastra was restricted with the temples only, but over the time people have started following Vastu rules for Interior Decoration of homes and offices too. Continue reading Home Decorating Ideas and Tips According to Vastu Shastra
Your wedding is a moment of your lifetime and I am sure you would like to make it as grand and flawless as possible. It’s a memory that is going to stay with you for long. If you hire a professional wedding planner or wedding organizers, then chances are it will be flawless and grand. But if you are not involving a wedding planner and planning to organize it yourself, then there are certain tips and trick that can help you make it grand and flawless.
- Identify some one from your family members who are matured enough and who can be responsible to supervise the arrangements. The person supervising, must be politically correct kind of guy to handle all kind of guests and other peoples
- Create a good checklist of all the things that need to be done and make sure to cross check and keep ticking each time a particular task is complete. For example ordering flowers, signing contract for catering, booking the venue, hiring the vehicles etc
- Once the overall list is prepared go to the deeper level. For example deciding the menu for the party with the caterer, Deciding on decorations, what kind of lights are to be placed at which part of the tent or the hall etc and keep ticking again once done
- Keep yourself prepared for everything and double-check all your tasks. Assign different individuals different task as per their ability, experiences and preferences.
- Something may go wrong at some point, a vendor might not deliver items on time or caterer could not turn up on time, so keep following and prepare yourself as how to handle that situation.
As you must have understood by now, doing it all without hiring a professional wedding planner could not be that easy, but its not impossible either. In case your budget is not allowing you to hire a wedding planner, then you may try connecting with a few wedding planners and get their thoughts and ideas. Wedding planners and even organizers are professional people and they can take care of everything as you are doing according to your budget. They can do your event as per your budget, so it just may be a myth that hiring a professional wedding planner costs a lot.
Well we are doing meeting after meeting these days and debating on several aspects. We are meeting service professionals, consumers and learning lots of new things. Yesterday came across the same question
How ServiceSutra is different from other websites? Well we are different because we are trying to build a community of human verified Service Professionals and a platform where hiring service professionals will be easy and simple. We are not yet another directory website or a classified website. We are more than that and trying to create a better connection between consumers and service professionals.
Can you compare price from a couple of Wedding Planners within a click on a directory website?? Can you check the credential of an Interior Designers on a classified website where you have been posting ads?
Simple answer is no and there comes the need of ServiceSutra where not only you get connected to 3 human verified service professionals, but you will be able to check the credential of the professionals, compare their price and negotiate with them before making a decision to hire.
Help us build a platform where consumers can evaluate the trustworthiness of a service provider as well as the price and quality of their services and testimonials of their past clients.
Update: we have soft launched our website and if you know a professional Local Service Provider in India, please let them know. Service Providers can express their interest to register here for free and we will get in touch with them.
Interior designers are the professional people who can help you get best interior design for your home or office. Interior Designers in India can help you renovate your home or office and help you plan the layout of your place. But if you have a limited budget, then it becomes a challenge to get the best design as per your expectations. Listed below are some tips and advise that you can follow to get best design out of your tight budget.
In order to get the idea of some inspiring design that you relate with, start searching on the Internet, look at some magazines related to decoration. The moment you like a design, just cut it. Once you have some good sample designs with you, you may go ahead and shortlist the best ones, based on the purpose of your design, types of people who will be coming or staying in that area/room, colors that you like, age of the people who will be staying or visit your room etc. basically the idea is to have a clear objective of what kind of design you want to get after decoration, so that you can communicate well with the interior designer and decorators when you talk to them.
Once you have some sample design and clear idea of what type of design you want, you may start looking for a local Interior designer and decorator in your city. Interior designers in India are mostly available across any city. And if you are staying in a mega city like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad or Pune, you can find hundreds of interior designing companies.
Once an interior designer or interior decorator comes to meet you, you must communicate your design objective and budget to them and get their input on what they think and where they think tweaking or improvements is required. Make sure to explain well to the designers so that you get the best-tailored design for your room. Make sure to talk to a couple of interior designers before you hire one.
Each designer will give you different rates, as its service. Different companies and service professionals have different approach and pricing structure based on their experience and expertise. Discuss and negotiate with a couple of interior decorators before you hire one. Check their past work, client testimonials, look at their past customers and don’t hesitate to talk to a couple of their customers to know how their customers rate them.
Now you are ready to hire an interior designer and decorator. So go ahead and sign the contract and make sure they mention how much you will be charged, what kind of advance payment is required to be made, what are other payment terms, what you get, and by when the interior work will be completed.
You may post your Interior designers requirements at ServiceSutra.com and within minutes, get connected to three interior designers and decorators in your city. We have profiled and enlisted some of the best interior designer in India so that you can compare and evaluate their offers effortlessly. You can talk to them; ask for their rate estimates and after all the discussions and negotiation, if you like one of them you can hire one. ServiceSutra can also help you view their ratings and reviews, portfolio and testimonials of their past customers. Even you can write a review about the service provider that you hired and worked with.
The wedding is a lifetime moment filled with lots of emotions, excitements, dreams, hopes, anxiety and worries. Wedding planning could turn out to be a tedious and stressful thing to handle for you and your family because it involves lots of minute tasks and activities. Thousands of rituals and customs, hundreds of guests, the catering and decorations, all these need to be managed carefully and perfectly. All these activities, coupled with tensions, can you manage it all? Is it possible for one person to manage all? Then, what is the solution? The name of the solution is a Wedding Planner. Having a professional Wedding Planner involved to organize and co-ordinate this joyful wedding event can eliminate that stress for you and family.
Wedding Planners are professionals (companies) who work with you closely and take care of all the arrangements that are required to make your wedding a grand success and memorable moment of your life.
Finding that perfect wedding planner can be difficult at times. You must do some research to make sure that their team is professional, they have some satisfied customers, they have handled the marriage of the level you are planning to and so on. Below are some tips on finding and hiring that professional wedding planner who can execute just the way you want.
So, how can you find a perfect wedding planner suitable for you? Here are some of the basic ways.
- Start looking for referrals from your friends and family, or search wedding planners on google or other search machines.
- Once you have some contact numbers, call them and fix an appointment.
- Communicate your vision to the wedding planners and explain them well about the kind of guests who will be attending, explain them about your budget etc. The more you communicate, the better they will be able to understand.
- Ask for their input and advice on how to improve the overall event.
- Ask for some referral of their past clients, to ensure they have some satisfied customers and they are worth hiring.
- Finally discuss the pocket pinch and other terms and conditions.
Well, these are some of the basic steps. But, there remains a big question mark. Will there be any problem if these steps are to be followed? Yes, there are some problems:
- The contact numbers and the websites that you get from Google, are they genuine? Are they verified? You do not know.
- There are various kinds of wedding planners. Some deal with premium projects like that of elite class, budget may be going over 50 Lakhs or more. While, there are some who entertain projects of much lower budgets. Say, if you are looking forward for an event around 10 Lakhs, and contacting those big budgeted planners, then they will not entertain you. Your time and energy will be wasted. You must get connected to the right kind of wedding planner as per your needs.
- Some companies may not even take calls, thus creating problem for you.
- The companies have to be responsible enough as well. After you pay them the advance, you find that they just vanished in thin air. God forbid, but there are all kinds of situations that may arise. What will you do then?
Well, do not panic. You will get relief now that you have come to our site. We are there to help you out and save you from any such messy situations. Fill up the request form, and our professional team will contact you within minutes to know your requirements. Then, three verified companies will contact you and submit their quotes to you. You will get the service here absolutely free of cost, and you will make your decision independently. We will just place the cards before you so that you can make a judicious decision.
Once you communicate to a couple of Wedding Planners, you will be able to understand which one of hem is offering you a better deal, who is more professional and finally whom you should hire. If you are in India and looking for a wedding planner, you may check out ServiceSutra.com a community of human verified Local Service professionals in India. Once you post your service request, you will get connected to three local wedding planners. You will have a detailed conversation with them, and hire the one who is most suitable for you.
Remember, wedding is a grand and pompous event involving thousands of responsibilities. Wedding may be made in heaven, but the event and the budget are to be taken place here on earth. The wedding planner will take care of everything, the decoration, the catering, the rituals etc. So the wedding planner that you are planning to hire must be able to understand your vision and expectations well to execute properly. The wedding planner knows how to organize and manage the events, and thereby will be able to make the wedding a grand success, creating a positive impression on your guests too. Make the magical moments of wedding memorable by hiring a wedding planner perfect for you.
There are a number of yellow page and business directory websites on the Internet offering business listing for local services. But when it comes to actually streamlining the process of hiring them, most of the time consumers have to call the service professionals and ask for rates and estimates and go through the same hassle to find out some of them not picking the phone or the number is out of service.
ServiceSutra is a new startup that is trying to solve this problem and building a better connection between consumers and the Local Service Providers. Initially it is being launched for the service providers to list their services and build their profile, and within 2 weeks, it will be open for public to post service request.
The best part is as a consumer you don’t need to find and contact the local service providers, rather the service providers will call back the customers in no time. Also each and every service provider on ServiceSutra is hand picked and verified to ensure consumers get the best service at a very competent rate.
So if you are a Service Provider and willing to get connected to thousand of consumers who are looking for your services register your services and build your service profile now or call 033-3257 7711 or SMS SP to 033 3257 7711.
Have you recently bought a home and looking for an interior designer who can help you with interior designing of your house? Are you moving to a new house and wish to get interior work done before you move in? But in doing so, are you unaware where to find competent and affordable interior designers? You can find one right here. Interior designers and decorators help you put your creative stamp in your home by dealing with decorating, furnishing and space utilization issues, and many other things, in unique ways.
And here’s what you should do for best result when working with an interior designer and decorator contractor.
- The first question, of which you must know the answer, is “Who are the interior designers and decorators”? Interior designing is a line of study, a theoretical and scientific discipline which is very much different from architecture as well. The interior designers deal with the scientific evaluation of a given space in terms of functional and aesthetic sense. The interior designers will consider the design, layout, size of the place, they will help you to decide from the floors to the walls, from the furnishings to the curtains, from the accessories to the cushions. They will consider each and every minute details of your home. Whereas, the interior decorators will deal with the colour of the walls and floors, the fabric etc. The interior designers can be decorators but the decorators cannot be designers. This is how the interior designers and decorators differ from each other. You must know the difference before hiring one as per your choice.
- Do your own research on the Internet and note down your expectations e.g. what kind of look and ambiance you want to get for your room and what is your interior design budget. Remember, unless you communicate well about your own expectations, the interior designers and decorators won’t be able to create that perfect room for you. So having a clear understanding of what kind of color you want, what kind of style you like, how you will be using your room, what kind of people will be staying or coming in that room all these matter a lot.
- Once you have figured out the initial expenses for decorating, you can start looking for some good and professional Interior designers and decorators in your city to initiate the discussion, see their past work, get their inputs on what they can offer you on your budget or if your design budget needs some kind of adjustment
- Always make sure to go through the portfolios of interior designers and decorators who are interested to work on your projects. Looking at their past works will give you an idea of what they are capable of as well as also help you get some wonderful design ideas that you might not have imagined.
- Once you compare their portfolios, ask for some references of their past client and talk to their past clients. This will help you understand how efficient and professional they are at their job.
- Your project will not end in a day you must ensure the people you are working with are really professional and open to ideas and input from you.
You may post your service request quote at ServiceSutra.com to get connected with some of the best interior designers and decorators in your city. Once your submit your requirements, you will receive call back from three interior decorators and designers, who will be contacting you, submitting their quote estimates that you can compare and choose one of them.
ServiceSutra is a platform that gives you the liberty to compare and hire trusted service providers in India effortlessly. Our main objective is to ensure that you get your required service from genuine and verified companies, in budget friendly rates and without hassles. You can use ServiceSutra to compare and hire packers and movers, Interior designers, ISO consultants and professionals for variety of services. Apart from saving your time and energy, it saves your money and gives you the opportunity to compare, evaluate and take an informed decision.
To make it easier for the customers to understand and analyze, here is a list of prominent benefits of hiring any service providers from ServiceSutra:
- Get connected to highly qualified service providers in your city.
- Compare rates and profiles of three different providers and make a well-informed decision.
- Providers compete to make you accept their services, so you’ll get the service at a better price.
- Service providers will not only bargain their rates to please you, but are also bound to provide you perfect services. Mainly because they know that customers would review them after completion of the service, and a single bad review would ruin their reputation.
- It’s completely free and easy to use.
- We have a very professional team; you will get a call from us within minutes after you fill up the request form on the screen.
- The companies that will contact you are already verified and authentic. These companies have given guaranteed services, and we do a lot of research before bringing a company to you. So, only the genuine companies will contact you.
- You can directly connect to the service providers after requesting for a service. You would receive quotations from three service providers directly, which actually builds up a confidence and assurance in the entire process.
- You are the best judge, so you will choose the company as per your choice, independently without any obligations whatsoever.
- There are several informative blogs in our site where you will find several useful tips for your day to day activities.
The benefits are surely alluring, isn’t it? You can simply submit your brief requirements by filling up a simple estimate request form and then start receiving calls and offers from competent and relevant service providers in your city and locality.
Updates: We just created our facebook presence and we are happy to invite you to connect with us on Facebook.
ServiceSutra is a web startup which acts like a local service marketplace where consumers can find, compare, and hire local some of the finest handpicked and qualified service providers for the services, where there is no standard pricing model. It is a community of local service professionals where we always connect consumers to the best service professionals in the city, and that too within a couple of minutes. Our site will help you compare prices too from trustworthy, qualified and verified local service providers in India.
How it is different from a yellow pages or local directory?
ServiceSutra isn’t like those typical yellow pages and local search directories that simply show you business listings with contact information, leaving you to keep on calling and sorting through dozens of service professionals.
Instead, we connect you to the best service professionals in your area who compete to give you the best rate quotes for your job. ServiceSutra gives you the liberty to compare rates from multiple service professionals and hire the best among them. We help you save your precious time, money and efforts.
Why is using ServiceSutra better than hiring the old-fashioned way?
Besides being faster and easier, using ServiceSutra helps you get the most competent rates, because up to three service professionals will be competing for your job. It helps you make a well-informed decision. After completion of job, you get the opportunity to rate the service provider. Service provider will go that extra mile to ensure that you’re pleased with their work and you will share a good review about their services. We all know, world is social today, any bad review ruin the business and good review help get more business.
How do I know I’m getting matched to the right service professional?
Service professionals at ServiceSutra are thoroughly screened before getting included in our community. You can also check detailed profile, Ratings and Reviews from past customers and decide who is best suited to take your job based on those inputs and after face-to-face discussion with professionals in most cases.
ServiceSutra is available across 11 cities in India which includes Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, and it is expanding rapidly to other cities as well. Our motto is to help consumers get matched with right service providers for their specific needs, and deliver delight to them, as well as the service providers.