There are many people who trust in the power of Vastu for office and home construction. Do you believe in Vastu? If yes but not sure what does vastu says then this post is for you. I am going to share lots of vastu tips for office and home that you may like to try. Continue reading Vastu Tips for Home and Office – Vastu remedies you can use
Recently one of my friend suggested me to check my office’s Vastu, specifically the room where our sales team works. He suggested that I should change their sitting arrangement as per Vastu Shashtra. I personally have never followed Vastu tips and stuff, but yes if altering seating arrangement can make some difference, then why not?
The implementation of Vastu principles can improve business potentiality, and the success rate of any business. This doesn’t mean that by following these Vastu tips for office you will receive tons of order immidiately without making any effort. Following vastu is going to make things just favourable. I contacted a friend who has some knowledge of Vastu Shashtra, and I also did some research on the Internet. And then changed by office sitting arrangements and stuff accordingly.
Here are some very useful office Vastu tips that you may like to apply in your office. Continue reading 8 Important Vastu Tips for Office
Vaastu Shashtra is considered to be an ancient science that works on the principle of Panchbhootas, a term referring to the five basic elements of the universe, namely Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space. Vaastu is a science that attempts to achieve a balance between these elements to bring harmony and joy to people residing in a home. Rules of Vastu varies from place to place i.e. there could be different rules for home and office, for bedroom and living room, for a warehouse and a shop. The objective of Vaastu is to achieve a perfect sense of balance between humans and nature. We have compiled a few Vaastu tips that you can use to enhance the positive effect of elements in various rooms of your home. Here is some Vastu Tips for Home (Bed Room, Living Room, Kitchen)
- East direction is considered to be the most auspicious direction for entrance to your house.
- The north direction represents prosperity, and should never be blocked.
- The slope of the premises should be from west to east or south to north.
- If shadow of a tree falls on your house, then you must get rid of it.
- Cactus plant should never be grown in the house.
- All doors in your home should open inside and door hinges should always be noiseless.
- The main bedroom should be constructed in the southwest direction and shape of your bedroom must be square or rectangle for prosperity.
- Never place your bed in front of a mirror. Also no light beams should fall directly on your bed from the ventilators or windows.
- You should always sleep with your head towards South direction for the peace and harmony.
- Hang pictures and painting that gives you joy, avoid pictures that depict violence or negativity.
- The north direction is ideal for the construction of living room.
- Air-conditioners should be in the west and not in the southeast section.
- Southern and western corners of the room are perfect for placing the furniture.
- Dining tables should have even number of chairs.
- Kids’ room should be constructed in the northwest corner of the house.
- Always use mild colour and theme for your home
- Don’t place the furniture sticking to the wall, as it obstructs the flow of positive energy.
- The study desk should be placed in such a manner that the child faces eastern, northern or north-eastern corner while studying.
- The computer should be placed in the southwest corner.
- The ideal location of the kitchen is the southeast corner of the house, with northwest being the second best option.
- Cooking activity should be done while facing east, as it’s an auspicious direction. The other option is north direction.
- Electrical items such as microwaves, juicers and mixers should be placed in the southeast corner of the kitchen.
- The refrigerator should be in the northwest, southeast, south or west.
- The kitchen must have adequate provision for cross-ventilation.
As mentioned above, those are in general Vastu tips for your house. You may also consult Interior designers and decorators who can help you in designing and decorating your home as per Vastu Shashtra
India is known for so many things such as its rich culture and heritage, and Vastu Shastra is considered as one of such culture which almost every person in this entire country follows. Vastu shastra is not actually a culture, but a science of architecture and construction. But most of the people consider it to be a culture, rather than science because, this practice incorporate traditional Hindu and in some cases Buddhist beliefs. Initially Vastu Shastra was restricted with the temples only, but over the time people have started following Vastu rules for Interior Decoration of homes and offices too. Continue reading Home Decorating Ideas and Tips According to Vastu Shastra