Wedding is just an awesome occasion that stays with you for your life. Everything must be done and planed carefully to make a it a memorable wedding event for you, your family and friends. Like any other events, Wedding planning must be done very carefully (especially, when you are not hiring a professional wedding planner) to ensure everything get executed just perfectly. I am going to share a few tips to help you in wedding planning. Continue reading How to do Wedding Planning without hiring a Wedding Planner
Category: Wedding Planners
Wedding Planning Tips: Here’s how to organize a wedding in india
Are your parents wondering how to organize your wedding ceremony? Are you worrying as well?Don’t be tensed or stressed out. There are plenty of ways to ease your tension. Organizing a big and memorable day such as a wedding, require lots of effort in planning. After all, you marry just once in your life time. But, to make your load easy, here are some wedding planning tips which will help you organised s memorable wedding, that to without hiring a wedding planner.
Where and when to Start
No matter how much time you have, you must start planning about soon after the date is fixed. If you don’t start soon, you’ll realize that there are lots of things to do, but no time in hand at all. And when you have such realisation, you will start panicking! So, why to trouble yourself?
Start with Bookings
There are so many things which are required to be booked. And the first service that has to be booked is a ceremony hall, or a suitable venue for wedding reception party. Choosing a venue depends upon many factors such as its location, distance from your and your relative’s home, its capacity to accommodate guests, and etc. You also need to fix the venue early, so that you can go for printing the invitation cards.
Once the venue for the ceremony is fixed, the next step is to choose the design of the invitation cards, and get it printed as soon as possible. Remember to mention the time, date, contact numbers and the detailed address, landmark and driving direction of the venue, so that, people can reach out easily. Wedding invitation must be sent in advance so that your relatives so that they can plan accordingly.
Catering and Decoration
Next important thing is to find, and book a worthy caterer. You can Google and easily find a few caterers, and discuss with them about the menu, pricing and etc. Similarly, you will have to find and book decorator, who can decorate the venue and also fits your budget.
Book the wedding car, or horse(as per the wedding tradition in India) for the groom and bride, way before the wedding day. You must also book vehicles to ensure that your family members and guests are able to travel smoothly.
Over to you
I hope these DIY tips will help you plan your wedding pretty well. You can also hire professional Wedding Planners or Wedding Coordinators, who can help you organize your marriage, and reception both. Wish you a happy Wedding, and make it memorable. 😀
Getting married this winter? Here’s how to hire wedding planner
Wedding is really a very special day, and every couple wants to make this day a memorable one. But like every special event, if wedding arrangement isn’t well, it could be a big let down. There are hundreds of small tasks involved in a wedding plan, and each of these tasks must be handled properly in order to make your wedding a grand event. Right from searching for the venue, to arranging the logistics, flowers décor, or even printing invitation cards, each tasks need to be done perfectly, since this day comes just once in your life. Don’t you want your wedding to be memorable? Then you can opt to hire a professional wedding planner, who will be looking after all types of arrangements right from finding wedding venues to even hiring caterers. Wedding planners are professionally trained and experienced people, who can easily take care of everything that’s needed to plan a wedding. Remember it’s your wedding, so spending money on a wedding planner wouldn’t be a waste at all.
How to hire a Wedding Planner?
There are hundred of business directories where you can search for wedding planners and their contact numbers, to initiate the discussion. If you are in India, you may like to visit to ServiceSutra.com site to compare and hire the best wedding planners instantly.
How much does it Cost?
Usually wedding planners work as per your budget, or you can even request for a custom wedding package. You can hire wedding planners even if you have quite a low budget. I have seen people hiring wedding planers with as low as three lakhs.
People often think that, hiring a wedding planner may cost a lot, but this isn’t true! The fact is, since they know all types of vendors and suppliers involve, they can get better deal for almost everything which you maybe cannot get easily and within reasonable rate.
What services do wedding Planners offer?
The purpose of hiring a wedding planer is to outsource all of the tasks that’s involve in arranging a wedding ceremony. Wedding planner will take care of everything, from designing your invitation card to booking the venue, or even hiring bridal make-up technicians. They sometimes even arranges honeymoons for the bride and groom. So, if you hire them, you’ll be able to enjoy and relax with your family members.
All set to hire a wedding planner, what now?
Wait before you jump-of and hire a wedding planner, make sure you have listed out your own plan. Make a detailed list of what kind of arrangements you want, and always fix a budget before approaching them. Don’t get carried away, and always stick to your budget 🙂
Over to you
Weddings are very stressful to organise. You’ll not only have to sort all of the logistics, but you have to be creative, find suppliers for all of those impossible things to find. That is why, a wedding planner is much needed to give you relief from such toils. Make plans and let the wedding planners know, and hire the one who can fit your needs.
Wedding Planning Tips: here’s how to arrange a wedding like a pro
Your wedding is a moment of your lifetime and I am sure you would like to make it as grand and flawless as possible. It’s a memory that is going to stay with you for long. If you hire a professional wedding planner or wedding organizers, then chances are it will be flawless and grand. But if you are not involving a wedding planner and planning to organize it yourself, then there are certain tips and trick that can help you make it grand and flawless.
- Identify some one from your family members who are matured enough and who can be responsible to supervise the arrangements. The person supervising, must be politically correct kind of guy to handle all kind of guests and other peoples
- Create a good checklist of all the things that need to be done and make sure to cross check and keep ticking each time a particular task is complete. For example ordering flowers, signing contract for catering, booking the venue, hiring the vehicles etc
- Once the overall list is prepared go to the deeper level. For example deciding the menu for the party with the caterer, Deciding on decorations, what kind of lights are to be placed at which part of the tent or the hall etc and keep ticking again once done
- Keep yourself prepared for everything and double-check all your tasks. Assign different individuals different task as per their ability, experiences and preferences.
- Something may go wrong at some point, a vendor might not deliver items on time or caterer could not turn up on time, so keep following and prepare yourself as how to handle that situation.
As you must have understood by now, doing it all without hiring a professional wedding planner could not be that easy, but its not impossible either. In case your budget is not allowing you to hire a wedding planner, then you may try connecting with a few wedding planners and get their thoughts and ideas. Wedding planners and even organizers are professional people and they can take care of everything as you are doing according to your budget. They can do your event as per your budget, so it just may be a myth that hiring a professional wedding planner costs a lot.
Here’s How to find a Wedding Planner in India
The wedding is a lifetime moment filled with lots of emotions, excitements, dreams, hopes, anxiety and worries. Wedding planning could turn out to be a tedious and stressful thing to handle for you and your family because it involves lots of minute tasks and activities. Thousands of rituals and customs, hundreds of guests, the catering and decorations, all these need to be managed carefully and perfectly. All these activities, coupled with tensions, can you manage it all? Is it possible for one person to manage all? Then, what is the solution? The name of the solution is a Wedding Planner. Having a professional Wedding Planner involved to organize and co-ordinate this joyful wedding event can eliminate that stress for you and family.
Wedding Planners are professionals (companies) who work with you closely and take care of all the arrangements that are required to make your wedding a grand success and memorable moment of your life.
Finding that perfect wedding planner can be difficult at times. You must do some research to make sure that their team is professional, they have some satisfied customers, they have handled the marriage of the level you are planning to and so on. Below are some tips on finding and hiring that professional wedding planner who can execute just the way you want.
So, how can you find a perfect wedding planner suitable for you? Here are some of the basic ways.
- Start looking for referrals from your friends and family, or search wedding planners on google or other search machines.
- Once you have some contact numbers, call them and fix an appointment.
- Communicate your vision to the wedding planners and explain them well about the kind of guests who will be attending, explain them about your budget etc. The more you communicate, the better they will be able to understand.
- Ask for their input and advice on how to improve the overall event.
- Ask for some referral of their past clients, to ensure they have some satisfied customers and they are worth hiring.
- Finally discuss the pocket pinch and other terms and conditions.
Well, these are some of the basic steps. But, there remains a big question mark. Will there be any problem if these steps are to be followed? Yes, there are some problems:
- The contact numbers and the websites that you get from Google, are they genuine? Are they verified? You do not know.
- There are various kinds of wedding planners. Some deal with premium projects like that of elite class, budget may be going over 50 Lakhs or more. While, there are some who entertain projects of much lower budgets. Say, if you are looking forward for an event around 10 Lakhs, and contacting those big budgeted planners, then they will not entertain you. Your time and energy will be wasted. You must get connected to the right kind of wedding planner as per your needs.
- Some companies may not even take calls, thus creating problem for you.
- The companies have to be responsible enough as well. After you pay them the advance, you find that they just vanished in thin air. God forbid, but there are all kinds of situations that may arise. What will you do then?
Well, do not panic. You will get relief now that you have come to our site. We are there to help you out and save you from any such messy situations. Fill up the request form, and our professional team will contact you within minutes to know your requirements. Then, three verified companies will contact you and submit their quotes to you. You will get the service here absolutely free of cost, and you will make your decision independently. We will just place the cards before you so that you can make a judicious decision.
Once you communicate to a couple of Wedding Planners, you will be able to understand which one of hem is offering you a better deal, who is more professional and finally whom you should hire. If you are in India and looking for a wedding planner, you may check out ServiceSutra.com a community of human verified Local Service professionals in India. Once you post your service request, you will get connected to three local wedding planners. You will have a detailed conversation with them, and hire the one who is most suitable for you.
Remember, wedding is a grand and pompous event involving thousands of responsibilities. Wedding may be made in heaven, but the event and the budget are to be taken place here on earth. The wedding planner will take care of everything, the decoration, the catering, the rituals etc. So the wedding planner that you are planning to hire must be able to understand your vision and expectations well to execute properly. The wedding planner knows how to organize and manage the events, and thereby will be able to make the wedding a grand success, creating a positive impression on your guests too. Make the magical moments of wedding memorable by hiring a wedding planner perfect for you.