Packing and shifting of entire household goods is not going to be easy, unless you have done it several times and you are a do it yourself person. There are many complications from arranging appropriate packing materials to finding labor, truck, insurance and all is not going to be easy. Continue reading 11 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring Movers and Packers
Marketing can be tricky, especially for overcrowded service industry. Setting up an interior designing firm from ground up is not easy. You have to deal with a number of challenges and finding new clients is one of the biggest challenges. Finding new clients and prospect is seriously important for any business to sustain and grow, and interior designers are no exception. Continue reading How To Market Interior Design Business and Find New Clients
Almost all my early life, I have stayed with my parents. After completing my education, I had to stay away from my family for a couple of years. I was staying in a PG with another room mates. After getting married, I had to rent out a new house before brining my family. Was I excited? Yes. But I was scared as well, because I was moving into a new house and I had to setup everything from scratch. I started creating the list of essential things needed when moving into a new house and it really worked to a good extent. Continue reading List of Essential Things Needed When Moving into a New House
You can hire an interior designer to design and furnish your home in cost effective manner and without any hassle. Learn about the pros and cons of hiring interior designers.
If you are in the process of constructing a house or buying a flat or an office, I am sure you have thought to hire an interior designer. There are many who are not sure if hiring interior designers is worth it. There are many who are not even sure if they need to hire an interior designer, they think, they can design the space on their own.
If you are planning to start a business, then let me congratulate you. Because there are many who are planning to do something on their own since years, and the plan is still in making. I have started a couple of business in the past and have helped a few of my friend set up their own ventures. And from my personal experience I can tell you that starting a business is easy, but running a business successfully is a different game altogether. Continue reading Things Worth Knowing Before You Start a Business
Starting and running a service business is not easy. From finding initial customers who want to use services, to timely completion of projects at competitive rates, is not going to easy. It takes lots of strategic planning and execution to make it big. If you are planning to start a service based business or you have already started a business in service sector, then marketing is always going to be an issue. There can be many ways to market service business, and that’s the most challenging part of doing a business. Be it a small business or a big one, you have to find new ways to market your service business. Continue reading 25 Ways to Market Service Business Online Effectively
Due to lack of space and increasing prices of properties, size of the living room has decreased significantly. 3 BHK flats are available in less than 900 SQFT carpet areas. Naturally, we end up with a smaller living room and other rooms. If you feel that size of your living room is comparatively smaller, there is no reason to worry. There are ways to make living room brighter and bigger. The living room is a semi formal space of your sweet home, and hence you should put lots of efforts in looking at what to do to make the room uncluttered, brighter, bigger and beautiful. It’s important to know how to decorate the living room so that it look good. It’s also important to know what not to do and what to do while decorating the living room and that’s what we are going to discover in this post.
I want to share some quick and simple ways to help you make living room brighter and bigger.
Whatever the size of the room is, if you can decorate it properly, it’s going to look good. Making the room look bigger and brighter has nothing to do with huge monetary investments. You can decorate the living room on budget by following some the tricks we are discussing hereunder.
Tips to make living room brighter and bigger
You can’t really alter the layout of the living room (civil changes, in most of the cases), but you can definitely decorate in such a way that it will look good. And here’s how to get it right;
- Light neutral shades: Select light neutral shades for the walls of the room, like beige or pop corn white. These kinds of light colours will make the room look bigger than the actual size. Leave the ceiling white so that it can reflect more light.
- Multiple functioning furniture: Buy ottoman furniture or sofa cum bed for the small living room. You can use the set of three drawers as table tops also. Try using the single furniture in maximum number of ways possible. If you are keeping a centre table in the room, then you can use the racks below it for keeping books and magazines, important bills etc. Like this, you do not have to keep extra furniture in the room for stashing your items.
- Windows: The windows and doors must be big enough so that the room looks more spacious. The doors and the windows will let in more natural lights in the room during the day time.
- Adjoining balcony: If you are staying in your house and not an apartment, then you can construct a balcony adjoining the living room. The balcony will make the room look bigger as it will be a continuation of the same space. You can decorate the balcony with hanging garden or some matching rugs and cushions, or even a hammock to make the room more appealing.
- Rugs: Do not use floor to floor carpets; rather keep some portions of the floor bare. Covering the total floor with carpets can make the room look much smaller.
- Curtains: Make the curtains long so that it touches the floors. The curtains must be wide enough to cover the whole window; it must exceed at least 2 inches on both the sides.
- Bright lights: Use very bright lights for the small room as the bright lights can really make the room look bigger.
- Monochromatic look: Give the room a monochromatic look; choose the colour of the curtains similar to the colour of the walls. This will make the room monochromatic. Also choose similar colours of rugs and couches so that they get along together.
- Mirror: Hang a mirror on the wall opposite to the light source, so that the light reflects and make the room look bigger and brighter.
Over to you
Brighter rooms are always better than the dull ones. Think properly, choose décor elements and accessories wisely and keep the overall theme lighter and you will have a nice, warm and bright living area. Apart from the tricks that I have shared above to make the room brighter and beautiful, don’t hesitate in taking professional help from an interior designer company.
How do you ensure that your living room is bright, look good and warm?
You have completed your class 12 with flying colours, now you are set to study the subject of your choice in a degree course. Congratulations for your success. The college life awaits you. You have watched in many movies the rocking college life, the more colourful hostel life, and you are expecting to have a similar good time in your life too. This is the first time you will leave your home, and stay in hostel, so called unknown place, and for that, I am sure you will want some tips. We often receive enquiries from student via live chat on ServiceSutra about what to pack and how to move essential things. In this post, I want to discuss about how to do best packing for hostel. If you are moving to a hostel and wondering what is to be packed and how then this is the post worth reading. Continue reading Packing for Hostel – Things worth packing when moving to a hostel
Are you planning to relocate your house in Navi Mumbai and wondering about the best ways to get it right? Even if finding a movers and packers for interstate or local house shifting services in Navi Mumbai should not be an issue when you have so many channels to search on; finding a truly reliable and cost effective movers and packers house shifting services in Navi Mumbai is not all that simple and easy. If you are up for the challenge and wondering about various issues like the rates for house or vehicle shifting services and where to find and how to choose the best movers then this is the post worth looking at. Continue reading Interstate and Local House Shifting Services in Navi Mumbai
The carpet covers the maximum portion of your room, the floors are the most treaded upon objects of your room, thus susceptible to stains and damage. The clean carpet has a significant role in maintaining hygiene in your home. You must keep your carpet clean and tidy every day. The carpet is not small in size, the size of the carpet make it a bit difficult to clean it. It’s not easy to clean the carpet at home by hand, especially when you are cleaning it for the first time. Carpet cleaning is a little different than usual day to day cleaning and it requires different techniques. In this post, today, I will discuss how to clean carpet at home by hand when you don’t have access to the carpet cleaner. Continue reading How to Clean Carpet at Home by Hand on Your Own