Are you looking for one time cleaning services in Baroda, but not sure about the cleaning service rates and charges? If you are wondering about the one time home cleaning or office cleaning service prices in Baroda then I have got you covered. Today, I am sharing the full price list of different cleaning services in Baroda including occupied and vacant fat cleaning, bathroom cleaning, sofa cleaning, water tank cleaning etc.Continue reading Full Price List for One Time Cleaning Services in Baroda
Everyone like a clean and tidy house, but keeping your house clean and tidy on your own is no easy task. But, cleaning a house will become fun and easy with these essential do it yourself house cleaning tools and equipments. If you are a do it yourself person and you clean your house on your own, then here’s the list of the most essential home cleaning tools and equipments that’s is going to make house cleaning fun and easy for you.Continue reading DIY Home Cleaning Tools and Equipments to Make Home Cleaning Easy
Your sweet home is probably the safest place on Earth, but is it? You sweet home may not be the safest place, unless you keep your home germ free and clean. It may sound a little funny but that’s how it is. Germs are everywhere and once they enter our body, they can cause great difficulty in our existence, sometimes even putting our live to a lot of threat. Now, you cannot disinfect every place on Earth but the least you can do is to keep your home and its surrounding area free of germs. Keeping your home free from the germs is of highest importance for health and wellbeing. And if you are wondering about keeping your home germ free, then here’s the post worth checking. Today I am sharing 12 easy tricks to keep your home germ free and clean. Continue reading 12 Easy Tricks to Keep Your Home Germ Free and Sanitized
Keeping your house super clean can be challenging, especially when you have pets like cats or dogs at home. It’s easier to instruct your family members to maintain cleanliness inside the house. You can also do regular dusting and mopping and block the outside dirt from getting in. But your favorite pets like dogs and cats are innocent, and they may not take your instruction to keep the house clean. Pets like cats and dogs will most likely untidy your home unknowingly, and that makes it difficult to keep your house clean with pets. If you have pets at home and you’re struggling in keeping your house clean and organized, then I can understand your situation. But worry not, because today I am sharing the list of 12 essential tips that’ll help you to keep your house super clean with pets. Continue reading 12 Tips on How to Keep Your House Clean With Pets at Home
Winter season is here and with it has come the cold snowy days of long hours of slumber, ultimate laziness and the time to stay indoors mostly and organize party at home with friends and family. This might sound exciting but the problem is, the more you stay at home, the more dirty and messed up your rooms are going to be that puts you in a position where you have to take an extra effort to do all the winter home cleaning. And as you would agree, winter cleaning is never going to be an easy task, especially when you don’t have a plan and know how to get it right. I get it right by strategic planning and some advance winter cleaning and arrangements. I have prepared this ultimate winter home cleaning checklist that helps me keep my home clean and tidy easily and today in this post, I am going to share this winter home cleaning checklist with you. So, if you are pissed off with winter home cleaning complications then keep reading this post to make your winter home cleaning simple and super easy. Continue reading Ultimate Winter Home Cleaning Checklist That’ll Make Cleaning Super Easy
Home is a mirror of your personality. Needless to say, we all have some kind of emotional attachment with our home. We want to keep it well organized and properly cleaned and decorated. But trust me, it’s not easy. Just last week a friend of mine who is a housekeeping manager with a five star hotel visited my house. She felt like crazy after looking around. But she shared some of the quick and simple tricks that anyone can use to keep his/her house properly cleaned and organized. If you are struggling with home cleaning and wondering about how to get it right, then here’s the post worth reading. Today I am going to share with you the list of 22 eco friendly home cleaning tips that I personally use to clean my home quickly and easily. I can vouch for these cleaning tricks because it works perfectly. Continue reading 22 Eco Friendly Home Cleaning Tips That Will Make Cleaning Easier
There are many harmful germs like bacteria and virus which is present in dust particles. Apart from various health issues, if there is dust all around, it does not look good and hygienic. Dust is seriously bad for your health as well as for other household goods, appliances and decorative items. I realized this late, but thankfully found ways to deal with house dust much effectively. If you are tired of house dust and wondering if there are ways to keep your house dust free then here’s the post worth reading. Continue reading Easy Ways to Keep Your House Dust Free
To maintain cleanliness and hygiene at home or your workplace should not be an issue when you know how to do it right. Cleanliness and Hygiene must be maintained if you want to live a healthy and hygienic life. There is a famous proverb, ‘health is wealth’; which means, if you are healthy then you are wealthy. Health is most important and if you are healthy, you can lead a happy life. You can enjoy good health if you maintain cleanliness and hygiene at home and your workplace.
There are so many new diseases that are invading the human kind, and it is high time that you do not compromise with the hygiene of your home. Maintaining cleanliness and Hygiene is important and for that there are some good habits that need to be followed.
Simple tips to maintain cleanliness and hygiene at home
It is your duty to make a clean and hygienic environment at home to lead a healthy, happy and enjoyable life. And as they say, precaution is always better than cure, and you can take necessary precautions to guard yourself against several deadly diseases which may be caused due to unhygienic environment.
Whether you are living in one of the condo suits at 25 Mabelle condos or at any other upscale and luxurious apartments, if the space is not thoroughly cleaned and organized, it’s not going to give you the comfort and ambience for living happily.
Irrespective of whether you use cleaning services from a housekeeping agency or do it yourself, here are some of the best ways to maintain cleanliness and hygiene at home.
- Do not leave buckets of water or opened container with water in or near your home, as these places serve as perfect environment for breeding mosquitoes causing fatal diseases.
- Clean the ceiling and the walls to remove spider webs.
- Do not forget to clean the blades of the fans as well.
- Dusting the carpets before you place them on the floor is needed.
- Wash the sofa covers and the cushions at regular intervals, like you can change them monthly.
- Clean the dust coating from the appliances and the furniture.
- Sometimes, crumbs of food items can fall on the sofa or couch when you eat there. Make sure you clean them immediately.
- The rooms must have enough windows to make entry of sun rays. Sunlight can kill millions of germ particles.
- If you have fish bowl, then change the water on a regular interval.
- Vacuum clean, sweep, or mop the floors regularly, doing it each day is preferable.
- If you have pets, then the rooms may get dirtier due their hairs or furs; make sure to clean that too.
- If you have kids at your home, then keeping the room is of primary importance.
- Change the curtains too as they tend to get dirty because they come in contact with the outside pollution.
- Always cover the foods with covers, do not keep them open, as foods attract several bugs like cockroaches.
- Check the drainage system, to avoid water logging in bathroom and also kitchen.
- Repair the pipes and the taps, if you see that they are leaking
- Wash the plates after you have your meal, unwashed plates are the dens of germs.
- Clean the oil stains and the greasy sticky pans with washing soap, use less oil which is good for health and also the kitchen.
- Always use lid while cooking, cooking in pressure cooker is helpful.
- Make sure the chopping board, the knife, and the kitchen counters are cleaned properly before you use them.
- Wash the veggies before you cut them.
- Exhaust fans or kitchen vents are must to get rid of vapors and smells.
- Place trash cans in kitchen, and empty it after use.
- Installing an aquaguard or a water purifier is always advisable.
- Not only the water has to be purified, but also the containers where you will store water have to be clean.
- Your kitchen should have at least one window for ventilation.
- Keep your pets away from the kitchen space.
- The kitchen vents or the exhaust fans have to be cleaned within regular intervals as they get very dirty due to regular use. You can do servicing or clean these appliances by calling professionals.
- Use kitchen cleaners to clean the kitchen space, as it is found in several cases that the visibly clean areas are contaminated by germs.
- Ensure that the kitchen smells nice; you can use lemon extract or vinegar for this.
- Wash your hands well before you prepare food, and also before you eat it.
- Proper ventilation in bathroom is must.
- Clean the bathroom regularly, if not every day, then very frequently.
- Moisture causes mild dew in the bathroom, and from there several germs can appear.
- Clean the bathroom in hot water, hot water helps in killing all the germs like bacteria.
- The drainage should be efficient in bathroom, water logging must be avoided.
- The water that you use in home for daily chores is stored in overhead tank. Clean the overhead tank, at least once or twice the year. Food poisoning may cause if the water is not clean.
- Clean and then dry the towels of your bathroom. Dry the towels for few minutes before you go to bed. Then in the morning you can get fresh towels.
- If there are some small holes by the door or windows, then seal the holes immediately. Pests like ants or cockroaches can enter your home through these.
- To maintain hygiene at home, you must also clean yourself. Germs can enter your home by various means, and you may be the carrier of germs. So maintaining personal hygiene is also necessary.
- If you are a smoker, then do not smoke inside your home, go outside in the garden or balcony to smoke. The people around you who do not smoke can find it very uncomfortable if you do near them. The ashes can also fall in the room, polluting the room.
- Throw away the garbage only in the bins. Do not dump them inside the home, or outside the home in the streets. Garbage is the most suitable place for breeding various annoying bugs.
- Change the bed covers and the pillow covers regularly, at least once a month.
- There are some insecticides and insect repellant chemicals available in the market. You can use them, but make sure to keep them away from children.
- Trim the garden around your house. The unwanted weeds can be the home of several dangerous animals like snakes.
And we have published a checklist for office cleaning that you must check.
Over to you
Hygiene is all about set of good practices that helps you keeping the surrounding clean and make the environment hygienic. Hygiene is related with cleanliness and unless you keep your home clean and tidy, you may not be able to make a healthy and hygienic environment at home or your workplace. We have discussed some of the best practices to maintain cleanliness and hygiene at home and hope you will be using these tricks. Feel free to share these tricks and spread the happiness
In a growing city like Pune, most of us don’t have time to do the daily chorus like cleaning, mopping and all. Thankfully, in cities like Pune, you can find professional cleaners and housekeeping agencies that can help in keeping your house nicely cleaned and de-cluttered. Well managed cleaning companies specialize in general house cleaning as well as offer deep cleaning services at home and offices. Continue reading Finding cleaners for Deep Cleaning Services in Pune