Interior designing is gaining momentum with every passing day and today, most of the flat owners want to get the proper interior designing done before moving in to their flats. Naturally, interior designing is no more a costly affair, given the advantages and benefits it offers for the residents. But still, there are many who thinks that interior designing will be a costly affair and it’s for people with big pocket. Trust me, that is not the case today because you can easily design and decorate a 3 BHK flat with well under 6-7 lakhs. If you have purchased a new flat and you are wondering about what will be the 3 BHK interior design cost in Bangalore, then here’s the post you can’t afford to miss. Apart from giving you a ballpark idea of 3BHK interior designing cost, with good quality build and materials, I am also sharing tips on how to calculate tentative cost for interior projects, where to cut the cost and where not to compromise. So read on.Continue reading 3 BHK Interior Design Cost in Bangalore – Here’s How to Calculate the Cost
Marketing can be tricky, especially for overcrowded service industry. Setting up an interior designing firm from ground up is not easy. You have to deal with a number of challenges and finding new clients is one of the biggest challenges. Finding new clients and prospect is seriously important for any business to sustain and grow, and interior designers are no exception. Continue reading How To Market Interior Design Business and Find New Clients
Interior designing is a complicated process which should be left on the expert with adequate experience and resources. Interior designing of a flat or office can be tricky because not only it should be aesthetically pleasing, but your space should turn out to be more practical and usable. Obviously budget and availability of space are other critical things that have to be kept in mind.
So if you look at it, here’s what matters: Continue reading Residential Interior Design in Mumbai: Here’s how to do it right
Contemporary interior designing for your home requires you to have an eye for quality interior designers who can beautify your place with contemporary design elements. For contemporary Interior designing, the best approach is to minimize the uses of accessories to create an elegant and classy look instead of looking too cluttered or bulky due to heavy use of décor elements. Contemporary interior designing is an IN thing today. And if you like contemporary designs and wondering how to go about it, then the best thing you could do is to meet a couple of experienced interior designers in your neighborhood to discuss your design needs and get opinion and advise. Continue reading Contemporary interior designing tips for modern homes in India
So you are searching for interior design companies in Bangalore but getting confused as to which company to hire for interior design and decoration of your new flat? Or are you unsure about the timing because you are yet to get the possession of your new flat and don’t know when to approach an interior design company in Bangalore?
I have been working with several interior design companies in Bangalore and can share some useful insight about the process and answer some of the most relevant questions you may have regarding finding and booking of interior design companies in Bangalore. Continue reading Interior Design Companies in Bangalore: How to book one
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, especially so when it’s about Interior design and decoration of your new house. You will get lots of ideas and inputs and even if you accommodate it all, a friend may come up with a different suggestion and idea. Hence if you are going for interior design and decoration of your newly purchased flat or house, you should focus on making something that suits you and your personality. We are human being and we have different taste and style preferences and hence instead of pleasing others, think of your own lifestyle and taste.
But we often receive request for ideas like how to paint a bedroom, what color to use in the living room and which color of curtain will go well on a lemon green wall and so on. In this post, I am trying to talk about a few very essential interior design and decoration tips and ideas to help you get started. Continue reading Interior Design and Decoration: Here’s how to do it right
Interior Designing is one of those complicated tasks where you have to track lots of smaller details. Whether you are planning to renovate your existing house or planning to do complete interior design of a new flat you have just bought, proper interior planning can save you from lots of hassles. Fortunately there are expert interior designers who can help you get your house renovated and furnished, but they can also help when you are able to articulate and communicate your needs to them. Spend some time and plan everything according to your requirements and then it would make sense to take opinion from the experts and get started. When you have figured out. Continue reading 5 Amazing Interior Design Tips you can’t afford to Ignore
Interior design for small kitchen often requires good planning and if you are considering renovating your kitchen and searching for interior designers who offer small kitchen interior design services then just wait for a moment. Pause and think for a moment – what’s important for you because there is a lot that can be done in a kitchen. From most advanced gadgets to accessories, imported tiles for kitchen tops to most advanced faucets and sinks; there is no end to it.
In my opinion your kitchen is one of the most important places that reflect about your personality and lifestyle. Kitchen interior design should be done in such a way that it can accommodate your cooking and dining needs, offer plenty of storage space and match with overall style and theme of your house. There are lots of other things which may be important like the quality of tiles, lighting needs, ventilation and most importantly accessories that you would like to install in your kitchen. Continue reading Small Kitchen Interior Design in India – Kitchen Remodeling
Interior designing is like decorating your walls with your own moods. It is the inner eye that perceives the beauty that breathes life into a lifeless four walled concrete space. Irrespective of how much of time you spend in panning for interior designing of your home, you’ll always feel that there is some scope of improvement. India is unique and when it’s about doing interior designing in Indian style, you ought to be flexible enough.
Here we will discuss about Interior Designing in Indian way, one of the most vibrant and gorgeous way to design your place. When I say Interior designing in Indian style I mean to say get your interior designing done in such a way that you can do maximum optimization of space and accommodate taste of everyone in the family. Get interior done in such a way that even if a few guests drop in to see you, they should feel comfortable with everything.
Here’s how to do interior designing in Indian style. Continue reading Interior Designing in Indian Style: How to get it right
When it comes to designing your home or the office’s interior, there are unlimited number of choices that you’ll get. The bulk of choices will confuse you, and make it difficult for you to choose the right design. But this shouldn’t stop you from interior designing your home or office right? So, what you have to do is just bring out or nurture the artist in you, and try to develop some interior designing ideas to renovate, or design your home or office perfectly.
Are you planning to get the interior of your home or office designed or decorated, but not sure where to start from? If your answer is yes, then this blog will help you a lot in interior designing your home/office really well. Here are some valuable points that can help you a lot before you plan to change the entire look of your office or home’s interior, and make it much better.
- Write down the objectives: The first and the best thing that you can do before starting off with the interior designing is, writing down your objectives of designing your home/office’s interior. Ask yourself, why you want to get the interior designing done for your home or office, and what’s objective behind this? Is it simply for luxury, or to give the interior a good look and feel? Or is it just to save the empty spaces? Or anything else?
- Question yourself: Start questioning yourself about what exactly you want your room’s design to convey? By asking such questions to yourself, you’ll be able to know what exactly want your room or office to look like. And this will help you to instruct your Interior designer, or make him understand what you exactly want to do with your room. This is very important because, rest of the design and elements will depend on this.
- Think about usability: Since you have already questioned yourself about the objectives, now you must be knowing what you want to convey through your design. Hence, the next thing you need to do is ponder about its usability. List down all the elements that you think will be required, in a specific room of your home/office. For instance, your bedroom’s requirement wouldn’t match with the living room or your office room. That’s why, you need to think about the room’s usability before planning a design.
- Select the right colours, textures and fabrics: Another important thing you must decide is the overall colour combinations of almost every element in your rooms. For example- Colours of the walls, curtains, cushion and bed covers must match, or be well contrasted. Also see that, the texture and fabric of the curtains and bed-covers matches well.
- Choose furnitures: While designing or decorating your home, another major thing that you must select carefully is the room’s furnitures. Selection of the room furniture depends on the room’s utility. So, buy the furnitures accordingly, and don’t spend on extras.
- Hire an interior designer: You may also contact a few Interior Designers who can further give you better suggestions and advises, on the other aspects of interior designing.
Over to you
Hope these tips are going to be very fruitful for you, during the interior designing process. Remember, when you meet any interior designers or decorators, the more you explain your needs, the better they will understand and work accordingly. So, go ahead and make a detailed plan explaining all your objective, style and purpose of the interior design.
You may also like to read: