Everyone wants to have that dream home which will look heavenly beautiful and be very comfortable to live in. Some prefer to make their homes beautiful by decorating it on their own with colorful curtains, carpets, having kitchen cabinets, to buying modern furniture and various types of decorative elements. Well, this is certainly a good way to make your home look sophisticated and beautiful. But, as you know that each one of us may not be the expert in every field, and so if you want to make it really good and make your home stand out from the rest, then hiring a good interior designer to design and decorate your home is the best thing to do. It is very obvious that professional interior designers can design and decorate your home and make it more functional and aesthetic for they have the tools, technologies and expertise in designing and decorating homes and offices. Continue reading How to Choose The Best Interior Designers in Bangalore
Marketing can be tricky, especially for overcrowded service industry. Setting up an interior designing firm from ground up is not easy. You have to deal with a number of challenges and finding new clients is one of the biggest challenges. Finding new clients and prospect is seriously important for any business to sustain and grow, and interior designers are no exception. Continue reading How To Market Interior Design Business and Find New Clients
We receive lots of queries from users like you about the benefits of hiring an interior designer for home. Most of them are unable to figure out whether they should hire a professional designer or take the Do-it-yourself approach of designing and decorating their homes. Some time they believe that hiring Interior designers may cost lots of money and if they design and decorate their house on their own, they can get it done for less, which is not true. Getting inspired from the images available on internet is not all that easy unless you are very much creative and you find an equally competent contractor. Continue reading Interior Designer for Home – 10 Benefits of Hiring a Pro
Hiring a professional interior designer make sense because they are professionally trained to convert an empty space into a wonderful livable home. They know how to utilize space and make it aesthetic and functional according to our standard of living and lifestyle. They never run out of creative ideas to design and decorate our home or office. Continue reading All You Need to Know Before Hiring an Interior Designer
So you want to hire interior designers but don’t know how to go about it? To hire interior designers who can help you with interior designing of your home or office, you need to spend some time in searching, screening and understanding the process. Hiring an interior designer for your new home is not going to be easy task because there are so many interior companies and professionals out there and you don’t want to book a professional without researching and understanding about them properly, do you?
I am sure you would like to book a pro who can get it right, because you certainly don’t want to redo it soon or make corrections after completion of work. Ideally, you should hire an interior designer who can understand the objective, connect with the standard and style of your living and who can execute your interior designing project according to your budget. Getting best return on your investment is always on your mind, isn’t it? Continue reading Ultimate Guide to Hire Interior Designers in India for Interior Designing
Interior designing is a costly affair and apart from money, you ought to be double sure about everything you do as part of your interior designing project. Right from choosing a theme, to lighting and color shades for wall painting and choosing an interior designer, you can’t afford to go wrong. Hence you should take calculative decisions before you book an interior designer to help you through the project as a consultant or on turnkey basis.
Regardless of the number of bed rooms in the house, or a thousand square feet apartment, it could get tricky while creating a comprehensive look that would represent a certain style which is simple yet elegant. The expertise and professionalism of an interior designer is much sought after as only the interior designer’s expertise would be instrumental in remodeling and filtering the likes and dislikes of their clients, and that reflects the look and feel which is suitable for a particular space. Continue reading Interior Designer: Here’s how to hire one in India
Interior designers are the professional people who can help you get best interior design for your home or office. Interior Designers in India can help you renovate your home or office and help you plan the layout of your place. But if you have a limited budget, then it becomes a challenge to get the best design as per your expectations. Listed below are some tips and advise that you can follow to get best design out of your tight budget.
In order to get the idea of some inspiring design that you relate with, start searching on the Internet, look at some magazines related to decoration. The moment you like a design, just cut it. Once you have some good sample designs with you, you may go ahead and shortlist the best ones, based on the purpose of your design, types of people who will be coming or staying in that area/room, colors that you like, age of the people who will be staying or visit your room etc. basically the idea is to have a clear objective of what kind of design you want to get after decoration, so that you can communicate well with the interior designer and decorators when you talk to them.
Once you have some sample design and clear idea of what type of design you want, you may start looking for a local Interior designer and decorator in your city. Interior designers in India are mostly available across any city. And if you are staying in a mega city like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad or Pune, you can find hundreds of interior designing companies.
Once an interior designer or interior decorator comes to meet you, you must communicate your design objective and budget to them and get their input on what they think and where they think tweaking or improvements is required. Make sure to explain well to the designers so that you get the best-tailored design for your room. Make sure to talk to a couple of interior designers before you hire one.
Each designer will give you different rates, as its service. Different companies and service professionals have different approach and pricing structure based on their experience and expertise. Discuss and negotiate with a couple of interior decorators before you hire one. Check their past work, client testimonials, look at their past customers and don’t hesitate to talk to a couple of their customers to know how their customers rate them.
Now you are ready to hire an interior designer and decorator. So go ahead and sign the contract and make sure they mention how much you will be charged, what kind of advance payment is required to be made, what are other payment terms, what you get, and by when the interior work will be completed.
You may post your Interior designers requirements at ServiceSutra.com and within minutes, get connected to three interior designers and decorators in your city. We have profiled and enlisted some of the best interior designer in India so that you can compare and evaluate their offers effortlessly. You can talk to them; ask for their rate estimates and after all the discussions and negotiation, if you like one of them you can hire one. ServiceSutra can also help you view their ratings and reviews, portfolio and testimonials of their past customers. Even you can write a review about the service provider that you hired and worked with.
Have you recently bought a home and looking for an interior designer who can help you with interior designing of your house? Are you moving to a new house and wish to get interior work done before you move in? But in doing so, are you unaware where to find competent and affordable interior designers? You can find one right here. Interior designers and decorators help you put your creative stamp in your home by dealing with decorating, furnishing and space utilization issues, and many other things, in unique ways.
And here’s what you should do for best result when working with an interior designer and decorator contractor.
- The first question, of which you must know the answer, is “Who are the interior designers and decorators”? Interior designing is a line of study, a theoretical and scientific discipline which is very much different from architecture as well. The interior designers deal with the scientific evaluation of a given space in terms of functional and aesthetic sense. The interior designers will consider the design, layout, size of the place, they will help you to decide from the floors to the walls, from the furnishings to the curtains, from the accessories to the cushions. They will consider each and every minute details of your home. Whereas, the interior decorators will deal with the colour of the walls and floors, the fabric etc. The interior designers can be decorators but the decorators cannot be designers. This is how the interior designers and decorators differ from each other. You must know the difference before hiring one as per your choice.
- Do your own research on the Internet and note down your expectations e.g. what kind of look and ambiance you want to get for your room and what is your budget. Remember, unless you communicate well about your own expectations, the interior designers and decorators won’t be able to create that perfect room for you. So having a clear understanding of what kind of color you want, what kind of style you like, how you will be using your room, what kind of people will be staying or coming in that room all these matter a lot.
- Once you have a budget, you can start looking for some good and professional Interior designers and decorators in your city to initiate the discussion, see their past work, get their inputs on what they can offer you on your budget or if your budget needs some kind of adjustment
- Always make sure to go through the portfolios of interior designers and decorators who are interested to work on your projects. Looking at their past works will give you an idea of what they are capable of as well as also help you get some wonderful design ideas that you might not have imagined.
- Once you compare their portfolios, ask for some references of their past client and talk to their past clients. This will help you understand how efficient and professional they are at their job.
- Your project will not end in a day you must ensure the people you are working with are really professional and open to ideas and input from you.
You may post your service request quote at ServiceSutra.com to get connected with some of the best interior designers and decorators in your city. Once your submit your requirements, you will receive call back from three interior decorators and designers, who will be contacting you, submitting their quote estimates that you can compare and choose one of them.